Sat, Jun 24|
Return to Your Soul
Join Laurie Oakes and Amy Cadeau for a full day women's retreat
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Niagara Falls, 6150 Valley Way suite 101, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 1X9, Canada
About the event
Join Laurie Oakes and Amy Cadeau of “The Calming Tree Yoga Studio” for a full-day woman’s yoga, meditation, mediumship + spiritual retreat.
How do I know this retreat is for me?
This retreat is for any woman feeling a calling to deepen their connection with themselves, their soul, Divinity, and sisterhood.
If you have been feeling the need to shed the emotions and stagnant energy that have been weighing you down, or if you are looking to gain a greater understanding of who you are and your soul’s purpose and path.
Through this retreat, we aim to reconnect you with your intuition (your soul) and innate ability to heal. We will guide you to raise your vibrations through movement, meditation, and mediumship to help you gain the clarity you need to take the next step in your life—feeling clear and empowered.
Together, we will guide you back to your true self—your soul.
What does this full day look like?
- The welcoming ceremony will begin at 9:00 p.m.—cleansing the space and ourselves and beginning introductions.
- Sacred Cacao ceremony to open hearts and enhance intuition
- 45-minute Power Yoga flow, guided by Amy Cadeau
- 15-minute snack break
- Spiritual teachings—What is the soul? Why are we experiencing life in a physical body? & more…
- 30-minute guided meditation to connect with your inner child and the frequency of love.
- Practical practice—automatic writing. What is it and why do it?
- 1-hr Lunch break—Nourishing our body with snacks & stories.
- 45-minute Qigong practice led by Amy Cadeau.
- Talking about what are vibrations, how do we raise them & why?
- 15-minute snack break
- Group Mediumship Session—Laurie will channel guidance in the form of a soul message from the Divine for each person, in a group setting.
- Spiritual teachings—How do we overcome our challenges? Discovering our soul’s path & how to conquer negativity.
- Closing ceremony with Laurie & Amy
**Each person will receive a PDF with the day’s teachings, as well as journaling pages for any notes**
What do you need to bring?
- Yoga Mat, bolsters, blankets, or anything else you may desire to support your comfort for the day’s activities
- Dress comfortably, i.e.) in yoga attire. Bring a sweater in case you cool down during meditation, savasana, etc.
- Bring a journal and pen, as well as have your PDF printed and available (this will be emailed 1-week prior)
- Please bring lunch for yourself for the 1-hr lunch break. Snacks and refreshments will be out and available throughout the day