Sat, Jul 15|
Mind, Body & Soul - Full Day Retreat
A Physical and Metaphysical Journey back to Wholeness and Wellness
Time & Location
Jul 15, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Niagara Falls, 6150 Valley Way suite 101, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 1X9, Canada
About the event
Join me and Amy Cadeau of “The Calming Tree Yoga Studio” for a full-day woman’s yoga, meditation, mediumship + spiritual retreat.
How do I know this retreat is for me?
As a soul experiencing life in a physical body, we consist of three parts: mind, body & soul. To optimize happiness and wellness, we must integrate all three parts, coming back to wholeness and oneness.
This retreat is for any woman who feels disconnected from herself on any or all levels, seeking to find a balance between her mind, body, and soul. If you are seeking to learn how to work with yourself, rather than against yourself.
Through this retreat, we aim to reconnect you with your intuition (your soul) and innate ability to heal. By connecting to your intuition, you begin to listen to and trust yourself again.
We will guide you to raise your vibrations through movement, meditation, and mediumship to help you gain the clarity you need to take the next step in your life—feeling clear and empowered.
Together, we will offer you tools and insight to bring you back into harmony with your mind, body, and soul.
What does this full day look like?
- The welcoming ceremony will begin at 9:00 p.m.—cleansing the space and ourselves and beginning introductions.
- Ceremonial reishi latte to boost your immune system, reduce stress, and increase blood circulation.
- 45-minute Power Yoga flow, guided by Amy Cadeau
- Spiritual teachings—What is the soul? Why are we experiencing life in a physical body? & more…
- 30-minute guided meditation to connect with your inner child and the frequency of love.
- Practical practice—automatic writing. What is it and why do it?
- 1-hr Lunch break—Nourishing our body with snacks & stories.
- 45-minute Qigong practice led by Amy Cadeau.
- Talking about what are vibrations, how do we raise them & why?
- Group Mediumship Session—Laurie will channel guidance in the form of a soul message from the Divine for each person, in a group setting.
- Spiritual teachings—How do we overcome our challenges? Discovering our soul’s path & how to conquer negativity.
- Closing ceremony with Laurie & Amy
**Each person will receive a PDF with the day’s teachings, as well as journaling pages for any notes**
What do you need to bring?
- Yoga Mat, bolsters, blankets, or anything else you may desire to support your comfort for the day’s activities
- Dress comfortably, i.e.) in yoga attire. Bring a sweater in case you cool down during meditation, savasana, etc.
- Bring a journal and pen, as well as have your PDF printed and available (this will be emailed 1-week prior)
- Please bring lunch for yourself for the 1-hr lunch break. Snacks and refreshments will be out and available throughout the day
$297.00 CAD (HST included)
This full-day retreat is led by
Laurie Oakes—Medium, Spiritual Teacher + Intuitive Coach
Amy Cadeau of “The Calming Tree Yoga Studio”—Yoga + Qigong Instructor, Reiki Master